TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:21:39 +0200
Thanks a lot.
This is really funny to think,that there is someone,who accumulated too much
Technet posts and now is leaking.
Maybe he needs to install some kind of overflow to "trash" or pressure
relief device???

Edward Szpruch
Eltek Ltd
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]