From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 07 May 1996 12:44:11 -0700
Charles Barker/IO-US wrote:
> Let's ALL reply directly to this rude dude and swamp HIS mail system with NOISE!
> May termites infest his programs.

Speaking of noise....
1) Speaking of noise, why are you taking a conversation out of one forum and
broadcasting to another forum?
2) If I had written a new program that I thought would HELP people, I would be
enthusiasatic about letting people know about it. Maybe the method doesn't suit
the medium, but we can probably reach a consensus about information vs. marketing
without alienating members, eh?
3) swamp mail? termites? where's yer heart, dude? are you new?