From:
[log in to unmask] (John E Nelson)
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 19:49:41 PST

I use about 250 cc of Phosphoric to do the same thing and see no
corrosion to the equipment.   BTW.  We got rid of the cotton socks and
no longer see  white fuzzies on the boards (nor green coated fuzzies.)
They are available from I.S. or in the states from Nationwide Circuit
Products.  We also have an ASI rinse module and dryer as a following step since I don't trust the short I.S. rinses to get all the dirt off.  We
add
250 cc of CU-56 to the first of three rinses dump it daily.  The staining
problem is
history.

John Nelson  <[log in to unmask]>
Automata, Sterling, VA