TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Tom Hybiske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:06:16 -0400
G'Day 'Netters,
Does anybody know of a location, either on-line or in a data book, where I
can find the recommended land pattern for a CQFP-240?  It's not in the IPC
calculator, and I don't think I enough information to fill in all of the
required entries.  This brings up another question directed to any IPC exec
that might be monitoring the mail.  This package has been around at least
since  early 1995.  Shouldn't this package have an IPC registered land
pattern assigned to it?

Thanks,
Tom Hybiske
General Atronics Corp.