TECHNET Archives

February 2021

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2021 17:41:31 -0500
if you have prior qual sample - you might want to contact vendor to
find out any possible deviation in process (assume you have nothing
wrong on your side - no change of moisture content, no extension of
shelf life, reflow oven calibrated properly, etc. etc.).  With winter
or summer time, power outage during the lamination process can cause
delam - even just few minutes in the press.  root cause analysis is
cooperation between user and vendor QA and FA.  you need both to be
honest brokers.  IMHO.  (usually you build up relationship before
trouble start.  if you start point fingers at each other, game over.
you might never find your "root cause").
many provide good answer for moisture content evaluation.  it is a
lower hanging fruit you might want to start there.
good luck.
jk