From:
Pentex Schweizer Circuit Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 11:26:49 -0400
Career Opportunity With Pentex-Schweizer Circuits Inc

Pentex-Schweizer Circuits, Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Pentex-Schweizer Circuits, Ltd, a world wide supplier of printed circuit
boards.  With manufacturing facilities located in Singapore, we offer a wide
range of services from single sided printed circuit boards using composite
materials, carbon ink and peelable masks for economic, volume applications
in the Instrument and Consumer markets ... to high density double sided and
multilayer products in the Telecommunications, Computer and Automotive
markets.  ISO9002 accredited since 1992, we are the winner of the Singapore
National Productivity Award of 1995 and we are listed as one of the 100 Best
Small Companies in the world by Forbes magazine.  With annual sales of 70
million dollars and a third manufacturing facility to be operational in
1998, sales volume is expected to exceed 100 million dollars.

Due to our expansion and continued strong growth in the US market,
Pentex-Schweizer Circuits, Inc is looking for a technically oriented
individual with good sales acumen to represent our organization both in
assisting our current customers as well as developing new accounts in the
Western United States.  Emphasis is on printed circuit board knowledge,
development of customer relationships and skilled in communicating with
cross-functional, multi-level organizations.

Interested individuals, please submit qualifications via e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Tammy L Beattie
Pentex-Schweizer Circuits Inc