From:
"Barry Cavanaugh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 17:51:43 -0700

I am designing an assembly that uses plastic molded clips to attach a circuit
board to a button matrix. The design requires that holes (for the clips) be
incorporated within the body of the board...

My question is:

for a board that is wave soldered, how large can I make these square openings
before solder starts to pour over onto the top of the board...

Please share any experiences that you have had...

Thanks...

Barry Cavanaugh
Hughes Network Systems
Div. of Hughes Electronics