TECHNET Archives

June 2003

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:34:52 +0200
Ingemar

I'm not oversurprised by your assertions, but I'm a wee bit puzzled by
how much chloride you found there. I do not think there is any chlorine,
in any form, in Vigon solution - unless you mix it with sea water :-)
This is the first place I'd start asking questions, especially as many
chlorides are poorly soluble in your isopropanol.

Best regards,

Brian