Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 08:03:58 +0000
Blind/Buried vias:  IPC-RB-276 calls for a minimum of .5 mil, as you stated, so I
would say that is the norm.  For many in-house designs, we allow the 0.5 min for via
pairs (vias from layers 1 to layers 2), but require the full 1 mil for other Buried
vias, such as a via from layers 2 thru 13 on a 14 layer board.