From:
[log in to unmask] (didier abiven)
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 20:28:42 -0400 (EDT)
Recently , I read an article on the Cirlog corporation (Winnipeg Canada)
which has developed a contactless test technology for printed circuit boards
based on electromagnetic principles.

Cirlog's patented technologie finds open circuit and short circuit faults on
innerlayer and bare printed circuit boards.

This technique does not require direct electrical contact with the board
under test and more , like fast setup tine , no test programs or fixture ,
etc...

I appreciate to have more informations on this company.......

Thanks