TECHNET Archives

February 2022

From:
Gmail - Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gmail - Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:19:54 -0500
Ga
Ge
In
Nb
Po
Fr
Am
Nh

Autocorrect doesn’t like element symbols.

My wife, a retired physical science teacher who taught about the development of the periodic table, worked on this one.

Dick Krug
Retired