TECHNET Archives

August 2019

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:17:32 -0400
Thank you all!  Here what I have now, which you may or may nor find useful 😊.  I have not put in all the full names after the acronyms yet.

Standards Organizations
ISO – International Standards Organization
IEC – International Electrotechnical Commission
JISSO
CE
DIN
CSA
UL
IPC
ASTM International
SAE International
International Aerospace Quality Group
NADCAP

Industry Organizations (for companies/individuals)
IPC
SMTA – Surface Mount Technology Association
IMAPS- International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society
ISHM - International Society for Hybrid Microelectronics
IEEE -
CPCA - China Printed Circuits Association
HKPCA - Hong Kong Printed Circuits Association
TPCA - Taiwan Printed Circuits Association
JPCA – Japan Printed Circuits Association
JEITA -  Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association
EIPC – European Institute of Printed Circuits

Other
IRDS –International Roadmap for Devices and Systems

Consortium
iNEMI - International National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative
CALCE - Computer Aided Life Cycle Analysis
CAVE - Center for Advanced Vehicle and Extreme Environment Electronics
HDPUG - High Density Packaging User Group
Universal Consortium

Major North American Conferences
IPC APEX
ECTC
SMTAI
IMAPS
IWLPC – International Wafer Level Packaging Conference
IEEE – Holmes Conference

Other World Electronics Shows/Conferences
Proditronica
CPCA - China Printed Circuits Association Show
HKPCA - Hong Kong Printed Circuits Association Show
TPCA - Taiwan Printed Circuits Association Show
JISSO Protec

Regards,
Bev