From:
"Bruenning, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 01 Aug 96 16:12:00 CDT

We have an assembly that is very high quanities that we wave solder sheilds
on without a problem.   Are you sure that the shield is coming in contact
with the solder evenly? (consistant solder dwell time)  Is the sheild at
proper temperature evenly?  What are you using for solder temperature and
wave equipment?  Otherwise maybe it is a solderability problem with the
sheilds.  I wish I could help more but, we have never had this problem
(yet!)