TECHNET Archives

August 2019

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2019 08:19:18 -0400
not sure about industry standard, but no bake.  thermal  stress test
is part of batch income QA test (or qualification test).  out of
sealed bag as it is for me (the board should comply moisture limit or
outgas requirement as received, except polyimide - I haven't seen a
polyimide board for last 15 years... not flex, the real board with
high temp application).
my 2 cents.
jk