TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
Rick Haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick Haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:36:47 -0700
I am looking for a person who has successfully developed a method to routinely
check the performance of an AOI used for PCB layers in order to gain some
guidance.

The goal is to verify the machine logic and detection capabilities daily/weekly
for SPC.  This is to head off a concern that the machine sensitivity may
degrade or just change with out our knowledge.  My thought is using a known
defective image which challenges the machine capability and then check to make
sure it provides a consistant rejection list.

Respectfully,  Rick Haynes