From:
"Daniels, Ron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 96 07:37:28 PST

     Hello --

     I received this request from my home page, can any of you (all)
     respond to Jeff Tan's request? Jeff's e-mail address is

     Thanks,

     Ron Daniels
     Editor
     CA-Online

=====
Hi Ron,

This is my first visit to this page and I thought I'll try the 'tete-a-tete'.
Any way
wondering if you could direct me to any relevant information/papers on
palladium / silver-palladium / nickel-palladium plating for leadframe and
related surface-mount issues.

I think this page is a great idea. Hoping that this can be a great source of
information on semiconductor, packaging and circuit assembly on cyberspace !

regards

Jeff-MH
Senior Engineer (Process & Development)
Hewlett Packard Singapore