From:
Bob Neves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 17:28:30 -0700
I recently wrote a column which will be published in Circuitree Magazine
regarding testing and coupons for Controlled Impedance.  A copy of it can be
obtained from Microtek Laboratories new Web Site "http://www.TheTestLab.com"
Please feel free to come and visit it!

At 12:18 AM 8/22/96 PDT, you wrote:
>i am looking for all relevant information about  pwb-controlled impedance-
>-general description
>-fabrication and test of pwb with controlled impedance
>
>thanks

>.

Bob Neves
Director of Technical Services