From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 07 Jun 96 15:16:17 cst
     Contact Doug Pauls at Contamination Studies Laboratories,
     [log in to unmask] He should be able to help solve your problem.

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins

Subject: Oilly stuff after lamination
Author:  [log in to unmask] at ccmgw1
Date:    6/7/96 2:51 PM

Hi,
We sometimes find some oilly stuff left on the Cu foil (especially near the
multiline hole area ) after lamination which we suspect coming from silicone
rubber press pad or the tadler release sheet we used.  It is very difficult
to remove and is hurting the yield.  We would appreciate anyone who can help
us solving this issue (espacially how to avoid it).

John Y. XIE
Prolinx Labs Corporation
90 Great Oaks Blvd, Suite 107
San Jose, CA 95119