TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:43:50 -0400
Hi Technet,

this topic is being a hot and recurrent topic on this Net. Consequently, a
lot of the opinions are of value. However, it would be great to have more
specific data. The various parameters to monitor have been covered, but what
are the actual target values for the flux sprayed on the plate, for the
contact length, etc? And why?

Give my regards to broadnet,
Ioan