Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:59:32 -0400

>Hello Jack - we have had good success with perimeter heating via 4
>     independent nozzles on 20 and 25 mil pitch parts using nitrogen. We
>     did have to do a considerable amount of process characterization for
>     our pwa population but the system works well.

I've always wondered, is a 25 mil pitch part a part that is consistently made
so that 25 out of every 1,000,000 are thrown out (pitched)?  It would seem to
me that you would want a lower pitch part to be more economical.  I guess
that must be why the industry is going to 15 mil pitch parts - you throw out
10 less per every million!.

So smart it hurts.