From:
"Burnett, Lewis (AZ77)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
01 Jun 1996 11:55:12 -0500

In a previous reply, Tom Hybiske stated that IHS has MIL, ANSI, and many
other specs on CD (except IPC).  We have used IHS for many years on
microfilm and for the past two or three years on CD.  I have gotten many of
the IPC specs from our CD's.   I don't know if they have all IPC specs or
not, but everyone that I have needed, was there.  If you look at their web
page at www.ipc.com, they list IPC specs under the heading of US Industry
Standards.

Lew Burnett
Honeywell