Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 96 13:18:15 PST

You can get a copy from Defense Printing Service by either calling them on

     Navy - Defense Printing Service Detachment Office
     215-697-1187 to 1195 Auto Order,
     215-697-2179 Info/Help
     700 Robbins Ave; Philedelphia PA 19111-5094

or by ordering copy online on WWW on http://www.dtic.mil/dps-phila/.

Ordering copy this way is free but would take about a week.  You could get
faster response from commercial service such as IHS but you have to pay for
spec.

Jim Maguire
Senior Principal Engineer
Boeing Defense & Space Group