TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
Ryan Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:53:07 -0700
Wow Steve!  I never though of that.  So if a small business has a couple of
automobiles (like construction contractors), would they fall under the TRI
reporting legislation when they buy replacement car batteries or another car
that has a battery in it?  Come to think of it, the batteries in my diesel
pickup truck weigh at least 50-lbs., and it uses two batteries!

Ryan Grant