TECHNET Archives

October 2016

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2016 19:37:25 +0000
Scott, George, et al, I've been telling people for long time that I will tell the customers when they are wrong.  What we have to sell is not just a piece of fiberglass with copper on it but also expertise and the customer is advised to take advantage of the latter.

Steve has posted some memorable pictures at other times. I was as the Carnegie Museum of Art last night and saw a big, abstract model of a Brazilian city.  Reminded me of those pictures of the stacks of dozens of chip capacitors we saw a couple of years ago.  Louis Hart