Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:28:15 +0400 (EDT)
TechNetters, here is another question about SPC.

Is anyone using SPC at the board image printing operation?  Our people
here have been, at times and in an undisciplined way, been taking energy
data from the printer.  The gauge is put at 9 points in a grid and energy
delivered thus measured.  (These 9 measurements are made at approximately
the same time, at the start of a shift, say.)  To me, this approach
seems to lend itself to SPC.  Presumably, the measurements would be done
on a regular schedule.

Anyone care to comment or correspond?   Lou Hart  Quality Assurance
Compunetics 412-858-6117