From:
"John Gully" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:14:06 +600 CDT
Address,

I am looking for sound information regarding the land pattern
of PBGA and CBGA components, specific to bareboard fabrication.
I have contacted several sources (Motorola, IBM, etc.) and looking
for more info.  IPC-SM-782 does not cover this type of component
geometry.  Has IPC developed or revised -782 to include BGA land
patterns?  If so, I need a copy. All sources of information are
welcomed.  Thank you.

John Gulley  - PE
Dallas, TX