TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:16:50 +0100
Rob

Yes I do.

Unfortunately since the NPL is now a "Commercial Enterprise" with Government
support, in other words they sell unpublished info. which is what this is.
However, the copies run only around $35 each. Contact:

I will happily send you some extracts and other support data if you can give
me your SnailMail address please.

As to your question about flux density, we have evidenced a lowered SIR
dependant upon the amount of flux residue present. However, as I am not
clear about your question, could you please elaborate?

Regards,
Graham Naisbitt

Concoat Ltd
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU15 2PL UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1276 691100  Fax: +44 (0) 1276 691227