Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 07:45:16 -1000
Larry - Please don't speak for me unless you ask for my comments.  I don't
sell equipment or processes.  I am one of your customers and you are not
listening.  We used AT&T equipment for over four years and we were better
with it than your own Asian reps.  We thought we were good and had the best
process available at the time.  Then we found a simpler process with much
less sensitivity to process parameters than the AT&T products.  What you do
with the information is up to you, I was informing other engineers that
there is another way and it is up to them to do their own evaluations.

Best
Doug Mills