From:
"John Parsons" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 15:59:42 -0700
I have no personal experience with Orcad (PADS user)  but have spoken to a
number of frustrated users in the past, which is not to say that things
will not/have not improved.  As a fab shop, we have also seen our share of
poor gerber data output from Orcad. But to be fair, you should probably
make your own evaluation, maybe it will perform well for your particular
needs.

Regards
John Parsons
Circuit Graphics Ltd.