From:
"MohitGujral" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 96 15:07:16 PST
Hi All, we are in the process of evaluating ESD tapes for ur
processes....was wondering if there are any suggestions out there...in
terms of profiling issues for these tapes(like reflow or wave) or any
other concerns one should be knowing before using any ESD tape. I am
looking for information on the process side...in the sense...when the
tape is use on the boards at a production level going thru different
processes such as printing(if applicable), placement, reflow (or wave)
and cleaning...any info would help a bunch.....

Thanks

Mohit Gujral
ph 408 957 2757