Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 96 10:37 WET DST
I would like to konw if anyone out there has done a design using 1206 style
packages and has run four traces underneath the part.  By shrinking the
standard pad in our default CAD libraries to 52 x 64 I can get four 8 mil
lines underneath the package.  It works out to 10 mil spacing with 8 mil
lines.  Anyone out there have problems with doing something like this?

Thanks in advance.