TECHNET Archives

November 2019

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2019 13:05:40 -0500
Doug,
1) Fluorine of course!  I would make a suit that would deflect any insults, slurs, false accusations and rocks.
2) Promethium - make is so that is glows in the dark and yet wouldn't radioactively toast me and impregnate the outside of my fluorine-containing suit so I wouldn't need a flashlight at night.

See what one can come up with, when one is semi-retired!

Regards,
Bev