From:
[log in to unmask] (MR DOUGLAS C JEFFERY)
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 21:06:00, -0500
-- [ From: Doug Jeffery * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Jeff,

Most common is .5 oz. However the same rules apply as with any other
circuit you specify the min. copper you need for current, etc..Since
these are low voltage applications.. 1/2 oz should be plenty...Also to
consider is design complexity..if you are using .004" or .003" lines you
may want to consider 3/8 oz or 1/4 oz min. to assist you supplier...

Doug Jeffery
Electrotek
414-762-1390

> Date: Tuesday, 01-Oct-96 01:28 PM
>
> From: Baldwin Jeff A           \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask]
harris.com)
> To:   IPC Technet              \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask])
>
> Subject: FAB: PCMCIA PCB's
>
> Hello.  Just a quick question about PCMCIA Cards.  What copper weight
should
> we specify to our PCB vendor?  Is there a standard or common weight
for thin
> boards?  Thank you for your help.
>
> Jeff Baldwin
> Harris RF Communications