From:
Anita Abbatacola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 09:58:03 -0600 (CST)
Greetings to all on the IPC Nets!!!

I would like to invite any and all interested parties to attend the
inaugural meeting of the SouthWest IPC Designer Council of Phoenix, AZ.
The meeting is scheduled for around 9AM on Friday, April 19, 1996 at
Motorola GSTG in Scottsdale, Arizona.  I would encourage any of the
MfgE's (manufacturing types) that subscribe to the TechNet to notify the
drafting and design areas of their respective companies about this
meeting.  There is not any formal agenda as of this time, but as I
receive responses to this meeting notice I expect to formulate one.

The tentative agenda that could be covered is as follows:

1.  Introductions of Everyone
2.  Company representing
3.  Companies Product (Mil-Commercial etc.)
4.  Job Duties and Experience
5.  CAD system DOS, Unix based
6.  Reasons/What is expected from Council
7.  Major Issues - Areas of concerns/problems
    ----this could from the future meetings w/experts of the appropriate
fields as speakers.
8.  IPC Designer Certification Workshop interest???
9.  Designer Council Duties --- Charter, Officers etc.

As I stated this is tentative, any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Those interested can contact:

Dave Schlice
Motorola GSTG
8201 E. McDowell Rd.