From:
Carlos Mejia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 07 Feb 96 15:17:00 PST

Sorry for the lack of real technical content here but I'm hoping someone
out there can direct me.

I'm looking for some graphic slides for a presentation (preferrably MS
PowerPoint) which show the primary sequences of PB fabrication.  I have
some nice hardcopy stuff, but would rather not have to freehand it to
get it into PowerPoint.  I'm sure there's something out there, just
haven't located it yet.

If anyone has something they can send to me or point me in the direction
of a commercial product it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Carlos Mejia
Sr Material Engr
Intel Corporation