From:
"Gurian, Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 01 Nov 96 11:32:48

     The exposure to PVC residues and by-products becomes critical at the
     fabrication stages in cutting and welding the products.  We have had
     audits for HCl and Vinyl Chloride levels in the shop and with worker
     exposure badges without no significant levels of exposure found.

     At this point we have not been informed by our PVC material suppliers
     of any concern on their part or restriction of their resin supply
     which would be a natural consequence of vinyl product attention.

     Therefore, I don't believe there is a visible risk of support for such
     equipement.

     These are my own comments and do not reflect an official opinion of my
     company.

     Marshall Gurian
     Coates ASI