TECHNET Archives

December 2019

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:46:37 -0600
Hi Raye - there have been a few papers published at the SMTAI Conference on
BGA rework of the last few years.  Here are a few that showed up when I did
a quick search of the SMTA Knowledge library (quite a few more too):

*05/14/2013 * Process Control And Reliability Of Reworked Bga Solder Joint
<https://www.smta.org/knowledge/proceedings_abstract.cfm?PROC_ID=3692> Adrian
Hirceaga and Ishrat Hasan
 Creation Technologies

*10/16/2011 * Bga Rework Challenges Of High Thermal Mass, Large PCBA’s
<https://www.smta.org/knowledge/proceedings_abstract.cfm?PROC_ID=3339>
Manivannan
Sampathkumar, Gopinath Aravindakshan, Denis Jean, and Dale Lee
 Plexus Manufacturing Solutions, Plexus Manufacturing Technology
Development, and Plexus Engineering Solution

*04/30/2009 * Copper Pad Dissolution and Microstructure Analysis of
Reworked Plastic Grid Array Packages in Lead-free and Mixed Assemblies
<https://www.smta.org/knowledge/journal_detail.cfm?ARTICLE_ID=165> Lei Nie,
Michael Osterman, and Michael Pecht
 Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE)

*01/01/2005 * HOT AIR LEAD-FREE REWORK OF BGA PACKAGES & SOCKETS
<https://www.smta.org/knowledge/journal_detail.cfm?ARTICLE_ID=100> Alan
Donaldson and Raiyo Aspandiar
 Intel Corporation