TECHNET Archives

April 2019

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:28:31 -0600
I have a -600, and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't have rejected a board
if I saw figure 295c. Which does bring up a complaint about the photos they
put in the standards. There are a lot of times that a photo is placed in
the standards and the time is taken to label the photo like this one
labeled as Figure 295c, but no where is that photo referenced in the text
of that section. So a lot of times I get asked by my operators what the
photo is showing? Is it a defect? Is it a process indicator? Exactly what
is IPC showing?

Steve

--
Steve Gregory