TECHNET Archives

August 2021

From:
Stephen Golemme <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stephen Golemme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2021 15:24:18 -0700
Steve, James, Others:

Thanks for your help! I was able to get TH land pattern information from
J-STD-001 and the IPC-222x series (successors to IPC-D-275). There's an
impressive amount of methods to attach an axial component to a printed
board!

Best Regards,
Stephen Golemme
Lead Product Engineer