From:
Victor Li <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 16:16:11 +0800 (HKT)
Dear all,

I am a student currently doing research in SMT.  One question concerning
the trend of reflow oven came into my mind:  Which type of oven is most
popular used in industries nowadays?  Force Air Convection?

Does anyone still keep and use the pure IR oven for daily production?
Why?  Or does this type of oven has already obsoleted for a long time that I
cannot even find one as scrap?

I would be very much appreciated if you would care to answer the
question.  You can even contact me via [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Victor