Date:
Mon, 13 May 96 12:51:07 EST
     1) We typically process with .002/side soldermask clearances. We will
     go to .0015/side if the design requires it, and the Customer will not
     let us change to block clearances.

     2) We can only maintain webs of .005 and greater.

     And yes we will modify the soldermask clearance to .0015/side to
     achieve the .005 webs.

     Ray