TECHNET Archives

July 2013

From:
Bob METCALF <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob METCALF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:39:54 -0700
Try baking the affected boards for at least 30 min at 150C. I suspect you
are getting some water absorption in the solder mask filler and if this is
the case the bake will eliminate the white. If you don't have an oven for
baking try using a heat gun directly to the white spots, that could work
as well.

Regards,

Bob Metcalf
Atotech Western Regional Manager

Cell 714-334-7667
E-Mail [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are business documents of Atotech
USA Inc. and may contain CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY BUSINESS INFORMATION.
Unauthorized disclosure and/or use of information contained in this email
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read,
use, disseminate or copy this message or any other files transmitted with
it.