From:
"scott kivi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 17:29:28 EDT
With UV exposure units the intensity of the lamps is measured
with a radiometer. In our imaging departments, we keep a close eye on
our exposures as far as intensity. However we've been overlooking an
equally important factor, UV wavelength, and the radiometer doesn't
measure that.  I am looking for a practical method of measuring and
monitoring the wavelength of the lamp as it degrades. If anyone can
steer me in the right direction or has any input on this matter, I
would appreciate talking with you.

Scott Kivi
Primary imaging / Mask applications

E-mail - [log in to unmask]