From:
[log in to unmask] (Marshall Andrews)
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 18:58:06 GMT
ITRI, through the October Project, conducted evaluations of a test vehicle
substrate built using SLC, Dycostrate, and Laser drilling technologies.
The results of this evaluation are available as a technical report from
ITRI.  The October Project is currently conducting a second round
evaluation which includes more extensive testing as well as assembled
substrates.  This second round involves 15 different technical variations
from 9 different companies.  The results of this evaluation will be
available early next year.

You may also want to contact Dick Carpenter at IBM (607) 757-1312 for more
SLC data and fabrication of parts, and Bill Payne at Merix (503) 359-9300
X74280 for Dycostrate info and fabrication of parts.

Regards,

Marshall