Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 10:31:52 -0400 (EDT)
Eric, as a member of the board manufacturing community, I would be very
interested to know what bare board configuration changes may implicated in
your fixturing solutions. All customers are extremely sensitive to factors
that may increase costs and as such, I think that all pwb manufacturers
would be interested in ANY factors in your system that may inadvertantly
increase bare board costs.

rsvp

dave rooke
circo craft - pointe claire