From:
[log in to unmask] (Jerry Cupples)
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 16:47:45 -0600
Fred Barlow asked:

>Browne Inc. use to make reflow solder systems.  Is Browne still
>in business?
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Fred Barlow, Research Associate
>The Microelectronics Laboratory
>The Bradley Department of Electrical Engineering at Virginia Tech
>540-231-6560

Fred, I remember them and the "Browne Belt". They made a hot belt reflow
system, it was popular (if that is a term you can use with this type
equipment) back about 20 years ago. I believe I looked into buying one back
when I worked at Mostek, circa 1975 and they had already been bought out by
someone at that time. Checked the Thomas Register, and they are not listed.
Sorry but I can't give you a good lead.

Maybe some of the old timers here can help ;-)

cheers,

Jerry Cupples
Interphase Corporation
Dallas, TX USA