TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
Craig Cullum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Craig Cullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:32:26 -0500
Graham, you're probably going to start feeling that you are being dumped on (smile).
I regret to say that this is a practice we use here to better our chances of
passing emissions testing.

Craig Cullum, Engineering Technologist, AMTELCO
e: [log in to unmask]
f: 608 838 8367
v: 608 838 4194, or 4197, x128

Please visit us at www.amtelco.com