From:
"Magee, Andrew P" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 08:36:00 -0800
From: Magee, Andrew P
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 1996 7:43 AM
Subject: Flex Endurance Testing
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Magee, Andrew P
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 1996 11:47 AM
Subject: Re[2]: Flex Endurance Testing
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Dick,

I can see where there is the potential for the yielding problem throwing off
the results. I believe we talked to ADFlex Solutions Ltd. about some physical
end-stops to prevent over-travel. The high speed video examination was an
attempt to look for exactly this effect. So far the data seems to correlate
pretty well with the equivalent rolling flex gap.