From:
"SCOTT BALLER" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 96 19:19:17 PST
     Because this is so sporadic it makes me wonder if the panels
     displaying these problems were stripped and recoated?  Panels that get
     stripped and recoated are often insufficiently cleaned prior to
     recoating, this may account for the randomness of the problem.

     Scott Baller
     Engineering Manager
     Multek (Roseville)