Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 11:08:39 +0400 (EDT)
Tom, I believe the well-known expert Werner Englemaier must have some
literature on the subject.  You might do a library search on his
writings.  Likewise, there used to be a gentleman named Harvey Solomon at
GE Schenectady who did some very good work on solder fatige, but it was
on the more standard composition, at least to my knowledge.   Lou Hart

.